I’ve decided to volunteer to put together some informal technical (or non-technical) presentations at work recently as a way of kicking the cobwebs off after the holiday break. As usual, I’ll probably make the slides and notes available here on the site, so I’d like to see what the community would like to read about as well.
Below are the topics I’m considering. Leave a reply on the site if you’d like to place a preference on one (or more) topics. I’ll announce the winning presentation on the weekend. Alternatively, you can drop me an e-mail with your preference(s) at email@example.com – operators are standing by.
- An introduction to Team Foundation Server
- An introduction to BizTalk Server
- Tips and tricks with SQL Server 2012/2014 CTP
- A guide to project Management/effort forecasting and estimation
- An introduction to the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF)
- What’s new in Windows 8.1?
- A guide to blogging/technical writing
- An introduction to Windows Azure